– What a great moment. I remember watching the game at my grandparents house in Ludlow, KY.
– The shot of Pete & Marge Schott hugging is pretty bittersweet. Two beloved Cincinnatians who eventually would become embattled.
– Tom Browing works pretty damn quickly, also didn’t know he finished 2nd in ROY votes that year.
– HAHA Steve Garvey. What a douche.
– Tony Gywnn is a God.
– Dave Parker is a BIG man.
– Lots of bitchin’ mustaches in this game.
– Joe Morgan’s color commentary: pretty rough. “The rule book says…” ugh.
– Bo Diaz – RIP
Reds Classic Rewind