- What a great moment. I remember watching the game at my grandparents house in Ludlow, KY.
- The shot of Pete & Marge Schott hugging is pretty bittersweet. Two beloved Cincinnatians who eventually would become embattled.
- Tom Browing works pretty damn quickly, also didn’t know he finished 2nd in ROY votes that year.
- HAHA Steve Garvey. What a douche.
- Tony Gywnn is a God.
- Dave Parker is a BIG man.
- Lots of bitchin’ mustaches in this game.
- Joe Morgan’s color commentary: pretty rough. “The rule book says…” ugh.
- Bo Diaz – RIP
Reds Classic Rewind