Please, before you do anything, enjoy it in its entirety …
1. (:40) Eddie Milner sprinting into the fracas, not to protect Eric Davis or to track down Ray Knight but to go after pretty much the first Met he ran into with his head.
2. (:52) “Tell you one thing, you’re barking up the wrong tree when you go after Ray Knight.”
3. (1:57) Tom Browning’s hair (after attempting to tackle Kevin Mitchell, who had been pounding on an unidentified Red) as John Franco removes him from the donnybrook.
4. (2:31) “Uh oh, you don’t want to make No. 39 upset either.”
5. (2:39) Tommy Helms, right after he apparently tackled Eric Davis.
6. (4:16) “John Denny … who knows a little bit about the martial arts …”
7. (4:42) Dude wearing the white nut-huggers in the dugout
Honorable mention: The number of Mets involved – Kevin Mitchell (by the way, check out Mitchell at the 1:11 mark absolutely pounding on someone, and again at 2:16 looking like he’s ready for more), Davey Johnson, Roger McDowell, and there were probably others – who either had Cincinnati roots or later joined the Reds.