You’re going to the Reds Spring Showcase game, right? You should be. We are. We are big-time, too. Rollin’ Fox Sports Ohio Champions Club that night. That’s how we do. When you get an all-inclusive buffet at a bargin price ($35! Normally $75), you jump on that like Jeff Brantley jumps on a pile of UDF Ice Cream. If you see us at the bottomless soda fountain that night waiting in line behind a bunch of 11-year-old kids for refills on our Sprites, say “howdy!”
You should go though, really. It sounds like the Reds are really throwing down that night, and you can get a bleacher seat for just $5. That’s a helluva lot better than getting a Five Dollar Foot Long.
The Reds in action before Opening Day plus a chance to see some of the up-and-coming guys in the farm system at GABP. It’s gonna be fun!
- Players mic’d up to the PA during batting practice
- Top minor leaguers available for autographs and photos during Major League batting practice
- Unique camera angles of the game action on the video board
- Drawing for the opportunity to throw the ceremonial first pitch
- Free Hall of Fame and Museum admission to fans 12 and younger
See you there.