The Cincinnati Reds Hall of Fame and Museum Presents: Geronimo Night at The Tap House Grill
6:00 – 8:00 p.m.
The Tap House Grill
8740 Montgomery Rd. Cincinnati, Ohio, 45236
Cesar Geronimo, center fielder during the Big Red Machine Era, holds two World Series Championships (75 & 76) and four Gold Glove awards. The Chief was inducted into the Reds Hall of Fame in 2008.
- Meet and Greet – Cameras welcome!
- Autographed Cesar Geronimo Bobblehead
- Q&A session with Cesar
- Dinner buffet
- Drink ticket
Tap House Grill Buffet Options:
- Bratwurst with Beer Mustard sauce
- Bahama Mama Mettwurst
- Joey’s MVP Dogs—Chili sauce, cheese, onions
- Homer Run Dog—pulled pork, bbq sauce, jalapeno
- AC Cuban Missile—ham, swiss cheese, pickle
- Dusty don’t like Chicago Dog—mustard, onion, relish, celery salt, tomato, pickle, & sport peppers
- Cheese Fries—with cheese, bacon, green onion, & ranch
- Flavored Saratoga chips
- Ice cream
$35 for Non-Members
$30 for Museum Members
To purchase tickets, call 513-765-7921