The fellas over at Whack Reds had us on their latest episode of Whack Reds Radio talking Reds baseball, the impending trade deadline, 1990, bobbleheads and of course, our man, Sam LeCure. Take a listen:
All posts in OMGreds stuff
Folks, make sure you have a fresh magenta toner in your color printer at work, cause it’s going to be workin’ overtime on this bad boy.
OMGreds is bustin’ out a freebie for you today, a downloadable poster to hang on your cubical wall. Make sure you don’t tack it into the drywall… it’s against building policy to put holes in the wall, no matter how small. If you need to, grab some of that sticky putty stuff from the middle-aged lady in the front of the office with eight kids and a grandchild on the way. She has tons of that kinda stuff. You know, the lady that always has stamps? Yeah…
So, in honor of our excitement for Opening Day and our admiration for all things a little weird, here’s the OMGreds 2010 Opening Day poster. It’s yours for free. Print this bad boy out and hang it with pride. Shoot, send us a photo of it next to your desk if you like. Plaster your boss’ door with it. Wrap a last-minute gift in it. Take a lighter to the damn thing, or just ball it up and toss it in the corner of your basement. We would love to see it out in the wild. It may be the first in a series. Depends on if we work up the will to craft another. Stay tuned for that mess.
Really, double-check the magenta toner – you won’t want to be sending this sucker off to the black & white HP LaserJet 5000 in the printer room.
In no particular order:
• Launch the OMGreds clothing line
• Build a scale model of Riverfront Stadium in Lego
• Crash the Diamond Seats AT LEAST three times this season
• Muster up the courage to ask Rosie Red to Spring Formal
• Get that Freel jersey changed to a Stubbs jersey
• Perfect our George Grande impersonation for parties and small, informal get-togethers
• Write, illustrate and publish an OMGreds children’s book
• Grow a full-on Bo Diaz mustache during the Reds’ 2010 playoff run
• TiVo ALL of Chris Welsh’s Tech Talks this year
• Throw out a ceremonial first pitch at the Reds game on Wednesday, June 16th, 2010.
• Share a “High-Five” with Joey Votto
• Start the GABP Drive-Thru Diet®
• Just keep postin’