Tennis is among the top sports worldwide. If you are looking for ways to be fit while having fun, it’s the way to go.
Whether you’re just starting to learn or you’ve been playing for years, there are some tips that you might not be aware of.
Tips for Newbie Tennis Players
Here are tips for the novice tennis player
- Always follow through with your swing.
- Shake hands with your opponent before the match begins and after it’s over.
- Keep your eye on the ball and anticipate where it will land next.
- Rinse off your sweatbands after each set to keep them clean and smelling fresh.
- Practice hitting balls against a wall when you’re waiting for other players to finish their turn.
- Watch professional games on TV or online to see how they play the game and use different techniques.
If you lose a point, shake hands with your opponent, congratulate them, and get back into position quickly so that you don’t make.